Spike's GTG III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
53719d1345868088-i-cant-only-one-pitch-black-w-silver-stripes-2012-srt8-76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Just got home, THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY! Food was great, pulled pork yum yum. Some guy named TK from Maine brought too many lobsters, crazy fresh, tasted great even with out butter. Saws were loud and fast. And at the end I even enjoyed a beer that wasn't Coors Light.

Almost forgot, You should have seen the grin on the face of the Husky rep while running the modded saws built buy Randy and Terry. EAR TO EAR :D

Big Thanks to Bob & His Crew for being excellent hosts. Great food, forklift service whenever the log was running short...cant ask for anything more :rock: :clap:

Just to give everyone an idea of how many saws were there...and there were plenty more further back...

Husky Rep Tent with some mixed saws in the foreground

Huskys Latest offerings

A log for every occasion

Hugenpoet in the foreground, Mountainman8266, 166 and Ambull left to right in the background.

Again tremendous thanks to Bob for hosting.

Of huskys latest offerings: The 545, 550, 555, and 562 are all very impressive saws. They are all smooth and for being emission compliant strato saws they are remarkably svelte. They're svelte for any saw.

I was impressed with the T540 but I dont really own or run top handle saws much so take my opinion for what it's worth (very little).

Great day through and through

Last edited:
Unfortunatley none of the Western New York guys made it out...

And I'm sorry for not taking more photos of people...woodchuckr is normally the best as documenting the entire event

Arived very early this Am, and started snapping pictures.

Awsome Husky sign !

SpikesGTG2012007_zps1b029696.jpg

Room full of saws.

SpikesGTG2012009_zpsbfb0ced1.jpg

Look what followed me here :)

SpikesGTG2012006_zps3a07fb1b.jpg

Playground. 4, count em running at once !!!!!

SpikesGTG2012048_zps8dfb949c.jpg

Back