SRT, experimenting !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats funny AA in all your videos & pictures I never seen you use any of the toys you have mentioned.

LXT...........Im liking the wraptor more & more, gotta get me one!

I'd

I have a small and Large I'D here somewhere. I got them used and used them a bit myself. Pm me is your interested.

Sorry for the delay.

Above this I would have a handled ascender with a foot strap. For ascending into the tree, or to my TIP, I will clip one end of my lanyard to the handled, and the other end to my harness, so I'm attached with 2 different ascension devices, both to my harness. Once I'm in the tree, I'll use my lanyard as a 2nd TIP. This is how he explained it to me. Seems logical and reasonable to me.

Heres a picture. The 8 is essentially my harness.

View attachment 194555

Saw the video for the Rope Wrench, I am sold! Ordering one at the end of the week with some other goodies including new climbing line. Gonna try Poison Ivy and thinking about HRC for my prusik cord and a hitchclimber pulley finally. Sadly I cannot justify a new saddle yet cuz I have not beat up my Weaver yet!

Latest posts

Back