Stacks on a Diesel pickup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose if you just wanted a show truck to roll black coal all over town I would go for it. My daily driver/ work truck is a 95 f350 crew cab dually. When I say mint I mean mint, I have babied this thing till the ends of the earth and using it to pull 20+ft trailers is pretty hard to keep nice but I somehow have. I have 178k on it and as far as i'm concerned is just getting broke in. If you wanna use it for work and get more power and keep exhaust temps down I would recommend getting a magnaflow or mbrp 4" exhaust and a better intake than stock. You can do all this for less than what stacks cost while maintaining if not increasing the value of your rig by not cutting holes in the bed. I have a tuner from Tony wildman and constantly tow 15k daily and am yet to use a drop of oil. Kind of like opening up the muffler on a chainsaw your letting that diesel breathe. Oh yeah and empty in economy mode I get better fuel mileage than my wifes minivan.

Last edited:
they arnt peterbilts !

funny thing i remember about highschool - in the student parking lot, at the very back end of the lot, when i was in highschool all the kids would park their imports together away from everyone else, preludes, integras, civics, 240sx, etc.. that was the hot thing to drive, 4 cylinder imports, now i drove by my highschool the other day and that same section of the lot, that only 10 years ago was reserved for all the kids in their imports, is now filled up with big trucks, lifted diesels, etc.. times have changed . instead of a civic with a loud ass coffee can muffler, its a cummins with giant stacks coming out the bed..:dizzy:

i drove by my highschool the other day and that same section of the lot, that only 10 years ago was reserved for all the kids in their imports, is now filled up with big trucks, lifted diesels, etc.. times have changed . instead of a civic with a loud ass coffee can muffler, its a cummins with giant stacks coming out the bed..:dizzy:

Where do high school kids get the $$$ for trucks like that??? :dizzy:

Now for my old man rant: When I was in highshool I walked to work for a year and a half to buy a 1980 Toyota 4x4 that I worked on constantly to keep going. (I should admit I beat the :censored: out of the poor thing)

*cough* on the side.... *cough*

they get it where ever they can....does not matter if it is legal.

Man I can't believe this is still goin. LOL! Do you guys with them stacks dump that oil from the lionel trains sets down em to make em smoke like the good ole days? :hmm3grin2orange:

Man I can't believe this is still goin. LOL! Do you guys with them stacks dump that oil from the lionel trains sets down em to make em smoke like the good ole days? :hmm3grin2orange:

Naw, just takes a set of Lucas POD's.

Just make sure its a clean rag, dirty ones screw up the filter!

Latest posts

Back