Stage 3 T by Washington Hot Saws: Q's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vamtjewboy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a 390xp with a stage 3 T. is anyone familiar with this and do u think it is a mod that will not sacrifice long term performance. i don't want to sacrifice durability for power. thanks!! -nick

Dean has built some great woods ported saws. It should last as long or (more likely) longer than a stocker and it will be allot more fun.

I have a ms660 from dean with stage III T mod and use it everyday i dont think that it does take the life span out of the saw.Plus it will eat any stock 660 out there and if i don't get as much time out of it the power is well worth it.

I am thinking about buying a 390xp with a stage 3 T. is anyone familiar with this and do u think it is a mod that will not sacrifice long term performance. i don't want to sacrifice durability for power. thanks!! -nick

i had dean do a stage 3 mod on a 395 for me and it beats any modded 66. we use it all the time, and every time we take it out of the saw box, it puts a smile on my face. i can't wait for the next modded saw. the saws run cooler so last longer.

Latest posts

Back