steamup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paccity

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
been getting the grounds ready . torinocobra and i spent the week end getting logs moved around for the saws . should be a good show , won't be as hot as last year. if your looking for something to do on the 27/28th of july , and 3/4th of aug. come on by and see all that go's on here. lots to see . hope to see ya there. fraser..
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

no patty, it's a couple miles north of salem oregon off of i-5 in brooks. the location is called antique power land. you and janiemay should come down and have ellien give you some pointers on chainsaw carving. she is a hoot to be around.

no patty, it's a couple miles north of salem oregon off of i-5 in brooks. the location is called antique power land. you and janiemay should come down and have ellien give you some pointers on chainsaw carving. she is a hoot to be around.

I'll start my research. I think there is a state park nearby somewhere?

I'm thinking a day trip will be the way--no camping. The state park is full up that weekend.

I just got back from the coast..and every campsite in every state park we seen was full with humans and brats no fun indeed with generators and brats running wild. I live here and live in prime camping country we never camp or try to find one untill my 3 favorite words are in effect....Back to school:msp_biggrin:

I just got back from the coast..and every campsite in every state park we seen was full with humans and brats no fun indeed with generators and brats running wild. I live here and live in prime camping country we never camp or try to find one untill my 3 favorite words are in effect....Back to school:msp_biggrin:

Yup. I plan on "camping" at one more little bluegrass festival, then back to school should be in effect. I can day trip it and try to avoid the Woodburn tractor beams.

Too bad this wasn't going on the last time I spent a week at my daughters in Vancouver.

It was not the most fun trip staying a week with my wife and 2 daughters. I got tired of saying, no I don't want to go to the mall, no I don't care to see Voodoo doughnuts, shoot the Blazers game is sold out etc, etc...

I did get to make it out to visit Wayne Sutton and that didn't even take up a day but it sure got to make the week better along with the fact that the trip pleased my family so much.

I did get to make it out to visit Wayne Sutton and that didn't even take up a day but it sure got to make the week better along with the fact that the trip pleased my family so much.[/QUOTE]

THAT..right thar,,was worth the whole trip!!!!

Yup. I plan on "camping" at one more little bluegrass festival, then back to school should be in effect. I can day trip it and try to avoid the Woodburn tractor beams.

You're so funny:msp_biggrin:..good adventures to be had wait a few weeks should have the whole road to yourself..and pick of any campsite and campground..priceless

I'll definitely stop by and say high. I live in NE Oregon, but my mom lives in Keizer and I will be staying there this coming weekend. Looking forward to the Steamup!

Hope to buy a few parts for a couple of old stationary engines I'm putting back to running order.

Latest posts

Back