Sthil light bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are aware heavy saws cut faster and steadier in the cut
🤔??? ☝️😃Im aware that sharper saws do!

Heavier are more steady fir sure!

Faster? 🤔 I'll have to go to college and major in astro physics. Then conduct the proper testing to determine that. I shall call the test. ☝️The Hevsawfaslite test! It will change Everyone who runs a power saw forever! I mean, not actually "running a saw forever" persay! I mean it will change the actual "power saw operator" forever!👍 Everyone in the world! Maybe even the whole town!
image.gif

You better contact Stihl and Husky and let them know they are trying to kill people with the light weight bars they are selling...lol
I think it states the dangers of all bars, saw chains, and power heads on the factory boxes they are packaged in at the factory before being delivered to the dealerships. ☝️As well as in the owner manuals. 🤔 I believe it says something like.

"DANGER! : Use extreme caution when operating or using this product. If used incorrectly? Serious injury or even death may occur!"

🤷At least that's what I hear! If I were a betting man? I'd bet it even states it on the factory boxes light bars are packaged in! However, ☝️I may be wrong about that, because I've never read packaging boxes or owners manuals! I always throw my boxes and owners manuals away!🤦 😲Maybe you have one laying around?😃 If so, would you read it to me please?!?! 👍

i baught 2 new saws for my business this year a ms400cm and 500i the light bars were on back order so we got the std bars. The saws are not as balanced after handling a friends saws with the light bars. If you are getting a saw i recommend the light bar!

Back