• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl 024

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a really nice one. Recently rebuild, split the cases, inspected everything. New oem bearings, seals and gaskets. Brand new OEM piston, cylinder kit I picked up on eBay. I put it all together and started it, and tuned the low and idle. Haven't cut with it, would probably need tuning in the cut. Has the Walbro 194 carb. Very, very clean. I can get pics tonight if your're interested. Don't have anything I'm looking for a trade, just cash sale. thanks

I've got a really nice one. Recently rebuild, split the cases, inspected everything. New oem bearings, seals and gaskets. Brand new OEM piston, cylinder kit I picked up on eBay. I put it all together and started it, and tuned the low and idle. Haven't cut with it, would probably need tuning in the cut. Has the Walbro 194 carb. Very, very clean. I can get pics tonight if your're interested. Don't have anything I'm looking for a trade, just cash sale. thanks
send me some pics

Latest posts

Back