Stihl 056av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It looks pretty good and 5 days left. Someone will probably out bid you here. There are lots of 90cc saw options out there for the price you will have into that saw and still have an older saw. Keep an eye on the trading post here guys will have already went through it and have a clean bill of health. Especially now in the slow season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks pretty good and 5 days left. Someone will probably out bid you here. There are lots of 90cc saw options out there for the price you will have into that saw and still have an older saw. Keep an eye on the trading post here guys will have already went through it and have a clean bill of health. Especially now in the slow season.

I have been keeping an eye out but it concerns me when I hear about all these people getting burnt on deals. I almost pulled the trigger on an 048 from here but found out they were a limited run which made parts scarce.

I have been keeping an eye out but it concerns me when I hear about all these people getting burnt on deals. I almost pulled the trigger on an 048 from here but found out they were a limited run which made parts scarce.

Yes it happens. Spend the extra 3% and have insurance on your purchase. Make a friend and ask questions about what you are looking at. Look up the individual selling it and see if they have a decent reputation. Learn the lessons from those that have been around here longer and don’t learn them again yourself. I got hosed on a 066 flat top in October... it is always worth the 3%.

Yes it happens. Spend the extra 3% and have insurance on your purchase. Make a friend and ask questions about what you are looking at. Look up the individual selling it and see if they have a decent reputation. Learn the lessons from those that have been around here longer and don’t learn them again yourself. I got hosed on a 066 flat top in October... it is always worth the 3%.

I remember reading through that thread, it’s actually one that turned me off to buying on here. I didn’t realize it was you until you brought it up. Sorry to hear about that though, I don’t understand people sometimes haha.

I remember reading through that thread, it’s actually one that turned me off to buying on here. I didn’t realize it was you until you brought it up. Sorry to hear about that though, I don’t understand people sometimes haha.

It happens... I got some cash back from the bank but learned a $150 lesson. It’s always worth the 3%.... unless I’ve bought from them a few times. Then I’ll consider them a friend.

Back