Stihl 064 Restoration

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a video of the 064 First time in some hard wood

Im not the best saw handler

I used it a month ago cutting wood for Camp it kicked my *** and had a sore back for a month but its a awesome saw

thanks Randy

It's tuned just right Mike.....

Third party opinion;It sure do run good.But I'd really like to run it on a cold dry winters day instead of a hot,muggy,Pennsylvania August river bottom day.

That saw is beautiful. A fine specimen for sure.

quote="glock37, post: 4571476, member: 37993"]exsw you get the alpine running ?[/quote]
Part showed up the monday after the GTG.I've used it on half a dozen cull trees mostly 22"-30"
Pin Oaks plus one Pig Nut Hickory.Saws running great just wish I had a bar choice other than 20" and 38".It's going into semi retirement anyway.The way I'm thinning I'm going to need a late model big saw sooner than later.I have a 36"dbh Pin Oak that goes about 35'(flatland firewood tree) to the first branch with the top blown out that has to come down soon if I'm going to find out if it will make anything.I could use the blocking if nothing else.

Back