• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Reaction score
I need to free up some funds and am going to part ways with my mastermind 064. A year ago Randy went through it and split the case to repair the oil tank gasket and installed new seals while it was open. He installed a new dual port muffler cover and rebuilt and installed a better carb. Also repaired was a bare wire causing a running issue. The saw has less than 2 gallons of fuel through it at 32:1. The saw is a real strong runner and I hate to part ways with it. Asking 900 plus shipping pho or 940 plus shipping with a 3/4 wrap handle. If my price is out of line please feel free to make a reasonable offer

Ported cylinder is it a stock bore or 066 or big bore? A few details wood be great. Thanks.

Back