• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulan_man85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to Sell my stihl 064, it has a cross mmws 54mm big bore cylinder and piston, 3/4 wrap, new 25 inch rollomatic ES bar and yellow chain, new seals, fuel line and filter, impulse line, larger sprocket cover that has a chip out the bottom backside of it, does not affect performance, just want to let it be known, new hd2 filter, dual port muffler, new plastics, replaced tank/handle assembly bottom handle/tank guard, decomp plugged, new elastostart handle, everything on this saw was gone over and pretty much replaced, it does have a single key flywheel, it runs remarkably strong, very powerful, more power than a 660 and lighter weight. Looking to get $900 plus the ride. 20180615_190235.jpg 20180615_190303.jpg 20180615_190313.jpg 20180615_190325.jpg 20180615_190343.jpg

Damn...:surprised3: dude that saw is so bada$$ and well worth that. $hit, wish I could!!!

[pulls back]
[takes aim]
[releases salvo over husky lunatics bow]
[puts on sunglasses]
[says]

"That's almost worth as much a 346xp round these parts......impressive...."

All BSing aside that is an amazing saw and should sell for what you're asking. I would buy it if I could.

GLWS!!

Yeah well, thats ok, honestly if it doesnt sell i am ok with that, a new 661 will never be as badass as this saw, period. They can be had anywhere, this saw cannot, i would rather see it go to a collector anyway rather than run into the ground

Latest posts

Back