• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 066 magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I will see if this has any interest, if not I will keep it and send it to a builder. Saw ran great until clutch carrier went out that I have that part on the way. Has hole in starter cover and clutch cover is cracked. Gas tank was seepin so original owner jb welded it and it appears to be leak free . Piston and cylinder look good from intake side and haven't looked at exhaust side yet. Seems to have good compression also. Look at pics to see more about saw. I will take $300 plus shipping for pho or might trade for a 346xp.
If there's no interest I will just keep it
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 261
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 223
Okay fellas,
I have decided I don't want to deal with this saw as I would rather just get a new saw. I will put jug back on tonite and put carb back on. But I am dropping price to $275 shipped
But note, that it has an aftermarket top end on it. Crank. Bearings were tight and looked fine from what I could tell

Thanks
Trevor

I will see if this has any interest, if not I will keep it and send it to a builder. Saw ran great until clutch carrier went out that I have that part on the way. Has hole in starter cover and clutch cover is cracked. Gas tank was seepin so original owner jb welded it and it appears to be leak free . Piston and cylinder look good from intake side and haven't looked at exhaust side yet. Seems to have good compression also. Look at pics to see more about saw. I will take $300 plus shipping for pho or might trade for a 346xp.
If there's no interest I will just keep it
Thanks

Do you still have the 066? I also live in NC

Back