• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jneuf

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Going out on a bit of a limb here (no pun intended!), but wondering if someone has an 066 project saw kicking around that they might want to get rid of? I'd entertain a good running saw too.

Had a little motorcycle accident this fall so I've got a long winter ahead of me. Need something to do to pass the time!

If you do, please fire off a message in my direction and let me know what you've got. May be willing to do a partial trade with an 044 10mm as well...

Consider the Huztl 066 complete saw. It comes brand new but completely disassembled. It is a fun project for a weekend. I built one with a buddy of mine and he loves it. He ordered it with their 27" bar/chain combo and was out the door for less than $350. He did have issues with the quality of a couple items. The brake handle was too flimsy to engage the spring release lever and the chain tensioner was machined poorly and wouldn't hardly turn. Both were replaced with better AM parts and he has been running the saw quite happily now for a few months. Just my two cents.

Latest posts

Back