• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 07 for sale. Original. Fully working

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elzah1234

Reaction score
Hi I've had this stihl 07 approx 3 years it's approx year 1968 . The saw is unmolested and in perfect running order with a recent very expensive stihl chain fitted. Starts one or 2 pulls and would cut through a car it's the last of the real heavy duty big saws. Looking for offers. I will put up some pics when I find out how or email me [email protected] for pics. This could be a restoration project but it runs mint as it is so I didn't want to strip it. Offers or why modern as I just do minor landscaping now so this is a hell of a saw for what I need it for . A modern working 16" is all I need now

I only say this because I have never seen one of these before! but.........................................................................:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

The potatoes did it .....[emoji200]

Pedal Tractor Loggin'

Freakin' Spuds!

Apparently the taters didn't like me asking if this was in fact the later 07S?

What makes this "the last of the the real heavy duty big saws"? As I believe Stihl continues to produce many "real heavy duty big saws".

Why was the chain "very expensive"? Isn't it just regular 404?

As for it being the last of the big saws it's a 75cc top handle saw, ticks over like a tank and the power you feel from it is incomparable, it's a true pleaseure to rev and use it puts a smile on my face

Back