• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
hay guys, i got a buddy with one of these tanks and he says he wants to trade 2 084's for it. i told him i'd post it for him to help him out but the likelihood that someone will give up 2 084's is slim. she apparently a real good runner although i have not heard it run but i have seen it in person. he's gonna be texting me a couple pics later when he's home so i'll update thread then. even if you guys have one 084 send a PM. he seems dead set on 2 084's but i bet he would take one if there was a potential deal in the works. he already has an 084 that i went over and sold to him so i don't know what the heck he's thinking. i will run the 090 to verify she's in top running condition like he says. he also told me that he would pay the shipping for 090. pics to come. pics are up. looks like he has a few spare parts as well.

IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0011.JPG

The 084 is a dandy runner. It would have to be a mint condition 090 AV (or G) to be worth two 084s.

i talked to him on the phone a few minutes ago and i told him asking for 2 084's is asking for alot. now he's saying maybe a running 084 and an 084 parts saw :laugh:. i still bet he'd take one good running 084 though. he sent me some pics and i will update first post. his 090 is definitely far from mint but he assures me it runs like new. i still have to see it with my own eyes to believe him though.

Back