Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY I am in on this. I needed to let my bank account recover a bit. Now I am looking forward to receiving my 090. :rock::rock:

Jump back, burly bearded one! You AIN'T gettin my saw! :D

Aw ####, I better replenish my account. Gotta gets me a few more chances before the deal is over. :)

On it Brad.
Handle and bracket look awesome!!
Be morning and will have her get tracking.
Still amazed at the bracket! Just awesome!!!!!!

Looking great guys. Can't believe all you've been able to do. Looking forward to seeing the final results. Somebody is going to get a great saw but more importantly a saw with a fantastic story behind it.

Looking great guys. Can't believe all you've been able to do. Looking forward to seeing the final results. Somebody is going to get a great saw but more importantly a saw with a fantastic story behind it.

A full printout of this thread should be included with the saw:D

Cross Posting

I'm cross posting this for the OP he asked that it be in this raffle.

heres a pick of whats up for grabs.the mods can move this to where it needs to be.all turned in my shop with wood ive collected (except the acrylic,lol)

037x2.jpg

1;pecan deer grunt
2;pecan deer grunt
3;spalted poplar deer grunt
4;spalted oak deer grunt
5;pine crow call
6;swamp magnolia crow call
7;purple swirl acrylic pen
8;camoflage acrylic pen

ill be at work most of the weekend,so however these are won just pm me the names and addresses and ill mail them out.

Hey Brad,
Check your PM's, the misses is or will send tracking for the parts.
The bar-chains and rim adapter are a day behind the muffler.

All in your hands now Brad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

On it Brad.
Be morning and will have her get tracking.

Do we have an ETA on the rest of the parts, at least the gear adapter? The 11th is approaching fast.

Did the other parts get lost in the mail? I have received nothing but the muffler. Do you have those tracking numbers?

well i hope this can get back on track in a positive way. keep our eye's on the prize. that's why i put this saw up to begin with. communication and patients go's a long way.

Hey, hey, hey! Lookie what we have here! You did a fabulous job packing it Matt. Thank you very much for you time and donation of parts! I hope to get the saw finished tomorrow night.

BTW, Matt, are there any special tricks to installing this rim adapter. Or, will it just tap on? Yes, I'm just a little gun shy after what I went through getting the original gear off!

IMG8577-M.jpg

Bet it is on!
If not, SLAM IT HOME!
Run that nut down into it t till it is 2-3ISH mm from the case. Tapping it head on will work too!
The rim adaptor only allows 1.5mm play with the rim.
If the key is buggered, just grind one out of SOFT roll steel.

Oh ya, the .404 chain is millng chain!
Figured if the person winning wanted to try there hand at milling (free hand) it is included. (BATTERIES ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS TOY!!)

2nd oh ya, you will get a Stihl .404 full chisel chain in the mail TODAY in case they want to run .404.

Either which way or size chain they want to run, it is all included!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back