Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The handle is back and nicely welded. Thanks Ugl!

The rubber on the handle has been trimmed back 2"-3" on both sides of the vertical support. The rest of it is in near perfect condition. I don't have pics of it uploaded yet. Should I just replace all of the rubber as I did on my 076 Super?

446845213_agy8h-M.jpg

The handle is back and nicely welded. Thanks Ugl!

The rubber on the handle has been trimmed back 2"-3" on both sides of the vertical support. The rest of it is in near perfect condition. I don't have pics of it uploaded yet. Should I just replace all of the rubber as I did on my 076 Super?

446845213_agy8h-M.jpg

Hey Brad is that a 076 or 075? My 075 has oil fill on side like that. I thought 076 oil fill was on top. Man that is a nice looking saw, you dont really NEED it do you? Feel free to sent it up to Minnesota If you need my address again pm me.:biggrin:

Hey Brad is that a 076 or 075? My 075 has oil fill on side like that. I thought 076 oil fill was on top. Man that is a nice looking saw, you dont really NEED it do you? Feel free to sent it up to Minnesota If you need my address again pm me.:biggrin:

I believe he said it was an 076 super in his post.

The 076 has the side oil cap; the 075 oil cap is on the top.

I believe 1978 is the cut off. 075 saws before this had the top oil cap, 075 saws after did have the side oil cap. All 076/076Super saws had the side oil cap.

How's that muffler coming? Any word on the handle bracket?

WOW,
Last night must have been crazy!
Blacked out and woke covered in straw and a blue tarp!
Thankfully I was wearing my thermal lined wranglers and Heavy lined Carhartt coat.
My head hurts and I want a cup of coffee.

Let me get my bearings and I will post updates!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW,
Last night must have been crazy!
Blacked out and woke covered in straw and a blue tarp!
Thank fully I was wearing my thermal lined wranglers and Heavy lined Carhartt coat.
My head hurts and I want a cup of coffee.

Let me get my bearings and I will post updates!!

:laugh: sounds like a good night matt!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Is there any way for your dealer to confirm that the distributor actually had it? If not, we need a backup plan.

Just got off the phone with him. He will be calling Northeast STIHL in the AM to confirm where the bracket is coming from. Its still on his online pick list....which he says is a good thing?! Just seems to me that this is taking WAY too long. I've never waited more than a week and a half or so for parts.

Back