• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090g

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodBoss83

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Up for sale is a Stihl 090g that does not run. I poured some gas down the throat of carb and it ran till all of it was gone. Compression is right at about 145#. Any questions just ask. PRICE DROP asking $1400 plus the ride, before it hits the bay.

For that kind of money folks will likely want to see a picture of the piston. Also is the cylinder OEM and is it 58mm or 66mm. Most were 58 but a few have been 66. Which pitch gear is on it? 1/2" or .404? You did good showing the condition of the plastic crankcase protector behind the gear. It sure looks like a nice older saw with the plug in the bottom.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Alright here you go boys and girls. I wish I could take the muffler off but both nuts are rounded, so I just pulled the entire cylinder off for some pics. While I had it off I noticed a fin broken on the bottom. It's a 58mm. Also went ahead and dropped the carb in the ultrasonic cleaner and put a new kit in it. However this is a collectors saw and I would not buy it for everyday use. It is now a runner.

I also have a video of it running, but it's saying it's too big to download. If anyone would like to see it just send me your email or I can text it to you. Btw it's $1600 obo. Thank you for the kind words Phil.

I also have a video of it running, but it's saying it's too big to download. If anyone would like to see it just send me your email or I can text it to you. Btw it's $1600 obo. Thank you for the kind words Phil.

Hey Nick,

If your want to post the videos here, just upload them to YouTube and then click "share" and then "copy link" when you paste the link here the video will embed.

GLWS

Back