• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 1.5 gallon blitz can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit I wasted my blood donation money on food otherwise I would be all over this.

any idea of the weight. is the spigot in good shape?

Damn you beat me to it
Any chance this will be packed with bubble wrap that reeks of the sweat from Special Needs Inuit children? Also are there any bonus items included, such as a greasy Trucker Hat, or a dirty coffee cup?

Look out you crumbs, I had 1st bid on this.
OP,,have you painted it yet? If not, I could always fill with it cement and use that ugly MF'r for a boat anchor.
I'll even let stand my 4 dollars if you throw in the aforementioned pic of yer' girlfriend.
images (9).jpg

I'd buy this if I hadn't just put my goat through a sex change operation.

That's a expensive procedure

You should just keep corn holin' that male and save yer munny fer an overpriced and hyped dual purpose gas can in creamsickle colors.

This advice come free of charge, with a hearty "I have a potty mouth" for effect and punctuation........

You should just keep corn holin' that male and save yer munny fer an overpriced and hyped dual purpose gas can in creamsickle colors.

This advice come free of charge, with a hearty "I have a potty mouth" for effect and punctuation........

It uh feemail gote,,, i want a mail gote so that wy im givin here the opraton

NO Deals, OP..I'll retract my offer as I spent my 4 dollars on a 1948 Coleman 228 lantern..
Please go ahead and post the pics of yer' ugly girlfriend, with the spigot..

Wait, what? His girlfriend has a spigot? You mean he's dating Bruce Jenner?

Wait, what? His girlfriend has a spigot? You mean he's dating Bruce Jenner?

df3b93b80b176682474ac84004718822.jpg

I sold one of those this winter, got around $50 for it.
The buyer complained to no end about it smelling like old gas.:nofunny:

Latest posts

Back