• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 1.5 gallon blitz can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jughead500

jughead500

Sasquatch
images
POTATO!

Rudedog

Rudedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
How much with shipping?
I hadn't really given it a thought. I'm saving the nice one for my wife for our 35th wedding anniversary this August. She is always running out of gas. Nothing says I love you more than a 1.5 gallons of gas.

12oaks

12oaks

ArboristSite Lurker
hahaha so i guess OP, to answer the question, nobody appears to want to buy your gas can. Not sure how this got derailed so badly.....

Theres a bunch of people interested in it actally. I'm just ignoring the trolls. Everyone who was serious sent me messages and I gave them the details.

12oaks

12oaks

ArboristSite Lurker
You know what gets you less trolls? Post pics and price then those who are on the fence dont have to linger. I dont understand why this is hard. You would rather txt pics to 5 or 6 people instead of just figuring out how to post pics on here for everyone to see?? Good call.

Refer to post #14 on page one for pics

Latest posts