Stihl 192T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Okay I picked up my New 192T Today Seems to have plenty of power But of course its no MS200 Though it is more powerful than the Echo. I Chunked a couple of pieces of 12" Dia pine with no problem! Looks it will be a great Addition to the Family! :blob2:

Cool, my local shop owner seemed to think it would be junk, no power. I like the 200, but hate the price, whats the 192T at?
-Ralph

I Got it for 269.00! Seems to have sufficient power and noticably Lighter!

Awsome. I was about to pick up a 341 echo, but for @ the same dough, I can stay stihl. Keep us posted as you get a little time on it.
-Ralph

Yup by tommorrow evening it should be Broken in. On a large removal There will be a difference between it and the 200 but for Trims the power Loss will not be missed but the weight sure will. :)

I just saw the 2 new Echo Arborist saws. There is a 330T (32.6cc) and a 360T (36.3cc). I didn't get a chance to run one. They're not reed breathers anymore. The carb and air filter have moved to the back of the saw and the went to a single control for on/off/choke.

baileys_logo_arboristsite_1.gif

Grande Dog
Master Mechanic
Discount Arborist Equipment and Tree Care Supplies

Last edited:
Where are you getting the 192T from? I can't find any info on it, even on Stihl's website. Also have not found any info or pictures of the new Echos that are mentioned here also.

I was told that the new Echo saw is heavier than the 192T.
did notice that the Choke on the new Echo is integrated with the on/off switch while the 192T has the choke on the side next to the carb
Frans

Koa Man said:
Where are you getting the 192T from? I can't find any info on it, even on Stihl's website. Also have not found any info or pictures of the new Echos that are mentioned here also.

MY dealer Ordered one for me when he first heard about them. I Looked at one the Stihl rep had onboard.Great Saw!He actually Ordered 3 This is the only one to show up as of yet. :blob2:

Latest posts

Back