• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 440/044 wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 046, 460 and 461 handles are a little wider but still fit. Iā€™m looking for one also and might go aftermarket vs an oem at $170 on fleabay.

Nope! I'll take any quality wrap that would fit. I'd take two if the second fit my 046
I can't speak for the later versions, although I would assume good fitment, but they'll mount to an 044/046/MS440/MS460. I'll dig them out in the next day or so and will send you some photos. I'll also need to figure out a fair price . . . I've had them for a long time and have no idea on current value.

I can't speak for the later versions, although I would assume good fitment, but they'll mount to an 044/046/MS440/MS460. I'll dig them out in the next day or so and will send you some photos. I'll also need to figure out a fair price . . . I've had them for a long time and have no idea on current value.
Great! I'd love to have them when you decide price. Thanks you!!

Back