Stihl Christmas Gifts............

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIHL-KID

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find Stihl clothing items. I'm looking to buy some X-Mas gifts for my wood cuttin' buddies. I noticed some stuff that Stihl had in there catalogs (mainly timbersports stuff). My local dealership does not sell anything clothing apparall. Perhaps someone out there sells a decent selection of novelty stuff. Thanks.

STIHL-KID said:
Does anyone know where I can find Stihl clothing items. ...........................................My local dealership does not sell anything clothing apparall. ..........................

Your dealer is doing this by choice and he/she can get it for you. I am wondering why he/she does not want to sell it. Many dealers will not stock much until the Christmas season but then they stock it as it sells well.

Bill

Yeah, I'm not sure why they don't sell much in the local store. I noticed they have the "Stihl Territory" bar stools for sale. I think they run like $50 per stool. My friend bought a chainsaw out of the local store not too long ago and did not recieve a plastic bar sheath or complimentry Stihl hat. They are a pretty straight forward dealership. My experience has been ok, but most guys behind the counter are straight business and shy away from talking in depth with the customer. I noticed very little "mom and pop" Stihl dealerships survive today. Everythings going industrial.

I'll tell you why we don't... We're a saw shop, not a Nordstrom's! Apparel is a PITA - everyone wants something differnet... then they think we take returns "wrong size, wrong color" etc etc..

We stock hats, most of which we give way for free (buy something..). If you don't like the standard Stihl hat, then sorry...:hmm3grin2orange: Any other hat - we're not buying twelve at at time (min. quantity) of every color, style and shade just for you, whoever you are.;) The there's the jackets, the.. the..

Protective gear - on the shelf...

Lakeside53 said:
I'll tell you why we don't... We're a saw shop, not a Nordstrom's! Apparel is a PITA - everyone wants something differnet... then they think we take returns "wrong size, wrong color" etc etc..

We stock hats, most of which we give way for free (buy something..). If you don't like the standard Stihl hat, then sorry...:hmm3grin2orange: Any other hat - we're not buying twelve at at time (min. quantity) of every color, style and shade just for you, whoever you are.;) The there's the jackets, the.. the..

Protective gear - on the shelf...

Dangit Andy! I was going to ask you if you could get me a good deal on some Stihl boxers! My dealer doesn't carry them either! :cry:

:hmm3grin2orange:

fishhuntcutwood said:
Dangit Andy! I was going to ask you if you could get me a good deal on some Stihl boxers! My dealer doesn't carry them either! :cry:

:hmm3grin2orange:

If you want 12, and I get to choose..:biggrinbounce2:

16.4 degrees right now, and dropping... Hey, this is Seattle isnt it? I feel like I'm in Minnesota!

Lakeside53 said:
If you want 12, and I get to choose..:biggrinbounce2:

16.4 degrees right now, and dropping... Hey, this is Seattle isnt it? I feel like I'm in Minnesota!

Lord, I know. It's cold as hell here too. I hope the warm up comes quick. I've got a buddy with a 100' Doug Fir across his house/shed/fence and I'm going to clean it up this weekend. I'd rather work in 40 degree weather than in 20 degree. I don't have heated handles!! :blob2:

...and what about calendars? I have yet to work up the nerve to ask my Amish dealer for a half-nekkit lady calendar...

Eastern Washington feeling the cold too.........

Over here in Spokane...........currently 6 degrees. My ol' truck started a little slow this morning. Time to plug in the block heater. At least the wood stove is keeping my house a toasty 82 degrees.

Latest posts

Back