Stihl club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better Stihl or Husky?

• Stihl

Votes: 93 81.6%
  • Husky

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was just to group together all the stihl owners and what they thaught of them. But obviouly its spirald into anyhting you can thinkg of?
Matt

I think he was just trying to make a point that the Poll in this thread is biased. Since the topic is STIHL CLUB, so granted most people that open the thread are going to chose Stihl as the better saw. ?????????????

I think he was just trying to make a point that the Poll in this thread is biased. Since the topic is STIHL CLUB, so granted most people that open the thread are going to chose Stihl as the better saw. ?????????????

LOL that the point lol
Id hope stihl would win (nomater what it will) especialy in a stihl thread
Matt

stihl or husky

MS390
041Farm Boss[2]
031AV
I have had such good luck with them I am not willing to change!

Favorite Husky would be my 346. I like that 346 alot so it is my favorite Husky for sure. Great limbing saw, no question about it. All around use and only one saw to choose from the 361 gets my nod overall. Favorite brand gotta go Stihl merely because I know them like the back of my hand and I do think they are better built along with more detail to fit and finnish. Even so though I get a kick out of that 346, mean little saw thats so easy to limb with, yup Troll I'll give Husky credit on the 346NE, they got that baby right.

I agree on the 361 as an all-round saw, but the 346xp is eating into its domain - and so is the 372xp from the other end..........:cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
I agree on the 361 as an all-round saw, but the 346xp is eating into its domain - and so is the 372xp from the other end..........:cheers: :cheers:

Won't fuss with ya on either point. Seems every Husky man has a 372 and a 346. I find the 346 more appealing to me than the 372 and not because my 372 has a issue. The 346 for its intended use really shines due to how easy it is to use. The 372 on the other hand is just another 70cc saw to me. Neither will phase the 361 in sales because most folks only want one saw for all around use and in that case the 361 has em both beat, I don't think there is a better multi purpose saw on the market today than the 361. :cheers: :cheers:

stihl club?

i didnt know stihl made clubs , do they come in different sizes .
do they make PRO clubs or MAGNUM clubs?

i didnt know stihl made clubs , do they come in different sizes .
do they make PRO clubs or MAGNUM clubs?

You better believe it!! They come in all shapes and sizes like small, med, large (small in your case) and yes their MAGNUMS

Wow i just read all 19 pages.That was some enjoyable reading.I have ms290 and it's a great saw!I can't wait to get my next Stihl!

Wow i just read all 19 pages.That was some enjoyable reading.I have ms290 and it's a great saw!I can't wait to get my next Stihl!

WOW i give u credit for that and yes thsi has been a twisted thread but a good one.
Matt

Here are some of them.........

attachment.php

Add an 032, ms440 NWOB, 038 Mag, a pair of 056 MAg 2s, 028 Super, I think that is it.....

I will be turning loose of an 056 or two, an 084, an 032, and an 038 Mag, all in great shape, hope to find a really nice 064. A perfect saw plan would be as follows:
009, 200, 200T, 192T, 026, 028S, 036 Pro, 044, 440, 460, 064, 056 M2, 084

Last edited:
Back