Stihl Garden Equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hi There, I was talking to a Stihl rep today about old Stihl stuff and he told me of a Stihl diesel garden tractor that was manufactured a while back. There is one at the Stihl museum in Germany and another at a Stihl dealers in the U.S.
Has anyone heard of this tractor before or seen one?
John

Darin

Darin

No Longer Here
Sure have seen it. Its a 2cycle diesel. They have a museum at one of there many plants out there. I would have took a picture, but my wife left the batteries on my camera rewinding the film before I left. Didnt bring backup, and no pics the entire time I was in Germany.:(

stihlfarmer

stihlfarmer

ArboristSite Operative
Look on page 4 in the 2005 stihl catalog there is a guy leaning on the hood of one it says at J&I power equipment olympia washington mayb someone in that area could go by and take a few pics and post for all to see

fishhuntcutwood

fishhuntcutwood

Full wraps and long bars!!!!!!!!!
From IN, stationed in Port Angeles, WA, but AK is
stihlfarmer said:
Look on page 4 in the 2005 stihl catalog there is a guy leaning on the hood of one it says at J&I power equipment olympia washington mayb someone in that area could go by and take a few pics and post for all to see

I saw that, but never thought to go look myself. May have to do that....