Stihl handle bars and crank cases for sale...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husky nut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
1.Stihl 064-066 full wrap handle bar (New) $55 shipped
2.Stihl 064-066 wrap handle bar (new) $55 shipped(pending sale)
3.Stihl 044-046 handle bar (new) (half wrap) $20 shipped
4.Stihl 064-066 mufflers (complete mufflers) (new) $30 each shipped
5.Stihl 044-066 big dogs from Baileys (new never mounted) $20 shipped
6.Stihl 044 and 046 crank cases (good cranks, great projects) $35 each shipped
7.Stihl 044-046 wrap handle bar (new) $50 shipped
8.Stihl MS 360 pro (very used but runs and cuts) (crank or clutch is making noise) $90 shipped

More items to come as i clear out my remaining collection of parts and move on to other ventures...Pictures will be posted soon...

Shipping included only to the lower 48 States...

Last edited:
TTT for Price reductions...Taking reasonable offers on all this stuff as all i currently own are Husky's and have no need for these parts

Do you still have the dogs for the 066, and an 046 case? What all is still attached to the 046 case, Id be interested in both these items, let me know how you want payment.

Husky nut said:
TTT for Price reductions...Taking reasonable offers on all this stuff as all i currently own are Husky's and have no need for these parts

Can you send me a couple of pics of the MS360?

thanks

Andy

Yeah, Lakeside and me kinda need a good 360 crankcase, thanks to me leaving mine in a wet place for a few short years....

I'll try to get pics this afternoon...(got to get tires fixed and haul some more logs to the mill today so it'll be late the afternoon)

CaseyForrest said:
Do you still have the dogs for the 066, and an 046 case? What all is still attached to the 046 case, Id be interested in both these items, let me know how you want payment.

The 046 cases are basically bare with cranks...some may still have oil pumps (most have flywheels) I have a brake handle for a 046 i could include...The dogs are still here...I will be posting more pics soon of the remaining items...

Last edited:
Back