• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl Mines bigger than yours ultimate Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes points are a demerit in a way, if points are given out a member can get banned for a short duration, lets say a week just for instance for a first infraction, for further infractions the ban can be extended for months or even a permanent ban if enough points are given out for infractions. There are several moderators on AS and they all can drop into a thread at any time and give out points as they feel necessary. Sometimes the site owners drop in if enough reports hit the ,report board, and often that is not a favorable thing for any member commuting infractions.
It would be far better if members alerted one of the moderators to look into anything that looks suspicious, they can deal with things like that without so much fuss and muss as the saying goes about the smelly stuff hitting the fan. As the moderators cannot and do not see every post in every thread on a daily basis we do rely on the rest of the members to send us a ,report, so we can look into that immediately after signing in and deal with it. This will save a lot of drama, arguments and accusations that lead to overheated threads.
Noted

If time allows, look up his Ebay add for the 880, you thought his babblings were bad with his post this morning, read the add and ask yourself, would I give this person over $2,000 and hope I get the item??

I looked up, one of the funniest things I've ever seen on eBay. Asks someone to pay PayPal F&F through an eBay sale, but will throw in some free junk. It was humorous for sure. Haha, read his 200T listing. I literally laughed out loud.

I looked up, one of the funniest things I've ever seen on eBay. Asks someone to pay PayPal F&F through an eBay sale, but will throw in some free junk. It was humorous for sure. Haha, read his 200T listing. I literally laughed out loud.
Nope......you are WRONG......not the funniest

The 090 is "restored to its former glory" and "sold as is or for parts or repair"

To be truthful.......the 090 is as far as I got. Lol
I'll go read the 200 now.
I was wrong......another guy........I am sorry.

Nope......you are WRONG......not the funniest

The 090 is "restored to its former glory" and "sold as is or for parts or repair"

To be truthful.......the 090 is as far as I got. Lol
I'll go read the 200 now.

I said...."one of the funniest" Rob. I guess I missed the 090. I realize we are beating a dead horse, but this is comic relief. I'll go try to find the 090 listing now.

Never stopped in to read this thread until now. Boy did I miss some great deal lol. I swore we chewed him up enough for that Makita he was trying to sell a while ago. Did he think he was going to get away with the rescue saw serial number mishap either? You know how those new saws always get the SN worn off right away. What a gem..

I said...."one of the funniest" Rob. I guess I missed the 090. I realize we are beating a dead horse, but this is comic relief. I'll go try to find the 090 listing now.
I have to admit.......the part about a new thing he is doing that Stihl should have been doing is rivaled only by the process that GM stole from him when he was building race cars.
That was in the " Dual spark plug and easier to turn over " ,
Compression at 180 and starts with 2 fingers thread.
A legend in his own mind........

I want the same thing everyone here does. Honesty, levity, and lack of BS. I realize we all have different degrees of those items and from now on will wear out my site moderators before I go Casey Jones again.

I agree, and fishing pics in the WTF thread.:laugh:

My fugging head hurts now..... @cus_deluxe you bass turd.

The propane exhaust injection saw from @huskihl and 100lb tank idea from @Dahmer made me LOL!
After reading the 880 FS thread, I couldn't recall who he was. I came here to figure it out and BAM! Thanks, man. I needed another chuckle today.

Btw, for those of you not aware of how good a 6100 can look and run with propane exhaust injection, here's a sneak peek......

20171029_162515.jpg20171029_162454.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Latest posts

Back