• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS 650

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This saw is a ms 650 with a 066 engine cover. Randy cut the cylinder for me but no porting has been done on this cylinder. Compression is 170 and it runs very well with just the cylinder base and combustion chamber being cut. It also has a new meteor piston and rings in it along with a dual port muffler. I sold this saw to Beau aka NewToStihl who sold it to his friend. His friend needed money for something so I bought it back. I don't need it and thought what the heck lets trade it so let me know what you got. I would sell it also for 500.00 plus shipping

I cant get pictures to upload so send me a pm if your interested and I can email you pics.

This saw is a ms 650 with a 066 engine cover. Randy cut the cylinder for me but no porting has been done on this cylinder. Compression is 170 and it runs very well with just the cylinder base and combustion chamber being cut. It also has a new meteor piston and rings in it along with a dual port muffler. I sold this saw to Beau aka NewToStihl who sold it to his friend. His friend needed money for something so I bought it back. I don't need it and thought what the heck lets trade it so let me know what you got. I would sell it also for 500.00 plus shipping

I cant get pictures to upload so send me a pm if your interested and I can email you pics.

I have it of good authority that you have an MS650 nameplate to swap out for the 066 plate on it now. Probably worth 12 stickers then!

I'll hold Thomas1 while you kick him in the sack for that saw.......and I'll throw in 11 stickers. Is it a deal?

Did you ever get rid of the saw??

I would trade you a pretty sweet guitar for it, and I have other fine items for trade as well.

Back