Stihl MS 660 Magnum Lands Here......Finally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moss Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I called on a craigslist ad here for a Stihl 066, it looked like a MS 660 in the photo but the guy didn't really know without going home to actually look. We met at a designated spot and low and behold a perty darned nice MS 660 Magnum materializes from the back of his SUV. The ad stated it had been used to cut 25 cords of firewood, you wouldn't even think that many from the looks of it. No bar and chain, it got pinched and ruined. $450. out the door;

IMG_101-98.jpg

IMG_103-56.jpg

IMG_102-74.jpg

IMG_104-50.jpg

Well...........I can't edit the thread, so I'll ad this here. The photos are of the saw just the way I grabbed it, it will undoubtedly look MUCH better in the coming days.

You can tell it hasn't had a great deal of use. The stihl is still black on the starter cover. Mine has 15 tanks or so and it's peeling about that much.

Great score!!! Those are the deals that are worth the wait... I got a MS460 for $250 and a MS200t for $180........ They are almost as good looking as that MS660.....

Latest posts

Back