stihl parts delivered via fed ex / ups?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lectrocrew

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm on disability with limited transportation and I need parts for my stihl ms360 saw and fs90r trimmer. The closest stihl dealer is 40 miles away which is a problem for me. Can I order these parts from a stihl dealer and have them shipped to my home address?
Thanks for any help!
Mike

I'm on disability with limited transportation and I need parts for my stihl ms360 saw and fs90r trimmer. The closest stihl dealer is 40 miles away which is a problem for me. Can I order these parts from a stihl dealer and have them shipped to my home address?
Thanks for any help!
Mike

You'd be surprised at what can be accomplished when a credit card is involved.

In other words......sure you can. :msp_thumbup:

I've got the card. Where is the best place to order from in my area - N Mississippi USA?
Thanks for the help!

It might be better to consider buying out of state for the sales tax issue?

I've ordered parts from a Stihl Dealer 45 miles away from me and I get the part(s) the next day no biggy

CC are always welcome

It might be better to consider buying out of state for the sales tax issue?

I suspect Stihl's "dealer only saw & parts sales" issue would apply in Memphis TN, which is 55 miles. But the tax is not my issue as much as the lack of funds to travel 55 miles X 2 = 110 miles to retrieve my parts. I need UPS - FedEx ect....

mattaggie said:
Why not just call up your dealer that is 40 miles away? Who knows, maybe one of their employees live your way and would take it to you.

You can also use the Stihl dealer locater for others in your area:
Dealer Locator | Find Your Local Dealer Store | STIHL USA Mobile

That's a long shot but a good idea. I'll let you know if I find a Stihl parts employee who's route is within my range.

But I still would like to know how to get the parts shipped to my house, if all else fails...

Thanks to both of you for your help!

I've ordered parts from a Stihl Dealer 45 miles away from me and I get the part(s) the next day no biggy

CC are always welcome
And are these delivered to your house/shop - and via what means - ups, usps, fed ex?

Thanks for the reply!

And are these delivered to your house/shop - and via what means - ups, usps, fed ex?

Thanks for the reply!

To my house by US Mail

But they have to mail it before noon so I get it the next day

I have parts mailed to me from a Stihl dealer that's about 32 miles away, they generally ship the small parts via USPS and the bigger stuff UPS. I give them them my credit card number and I get my parts in a day or two if they're in stock, or a week or two if they have to order them.
Its not a big deal, you just have to find a dealer that's willing to do it...

Howdy,
If you can't find anybody to hook you up, give Bailey's a call, and they'll get you what you want.
Regards
Gregg
P.S. If you find somebody to ship them to you, don't say who it is because they'll catch hell from Stihl.

Last edited:
Back