• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl Project Saw's 046, 044, 066, 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wowzer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a Project Saw would like Sthil 066, 044, 461 something in the bigger cc range would maybe consider a 362 or something only prosaws, i have my wood cutters now but just looking for something to tinker with.

I live in Canada would like to find the saws in Canada if possible

a guy may be able to trade a project out of me but i rarely ever sell them as a project. only one i got now was built a few days ago.

i have a Stihl TS360 quick cut that needs some tlc. pulls over not enough compression thinking piston and rings, but it has been well used. other than that i don't really have much to trade I don't think.

i have a Stihl TS360 quick cut that needs some tlc. pulls over not enough compression thinking piston and rings, but it has been well used. other than that i don't really have much to trade I don't think.

Doesn't matter anyways, says in my add the only one I have currently was built a few days ago. In other words, it's no longer a project.

Doesn't matter anyways, says in my add the only one I have currently was built a few days ago. In other words, it's no longer a project.

Sounds good. well if you come across something else or something breaks keep it in mind.

I also so that for others to read incase someone wanted to trade something.

Back