Stihl Saws For Sale 066 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thompson1600

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a few Stihl saws for sale. These have been completely gone over and checked out. I checked out the bearings or replaced them, put in new oil seals if needed, replaced pistons if needed, checked fuel systems. These saws are used but have been checked out and repaired if needed.

First is an 066 Magnum. This saw is in very good mechanical shape. I have thoroughly gone through it and checked the compression, piston, cylinder and the fuel system. The oil seals hold good pressure/vacuum. The piston looks real good through the exhaust port. The rewind starter was rebuilt. Brand new muffler front cover.

This saw includes a brand new Stihl 28" Rollomatic ES Professional bar and brand new Stihl Oilomatic 28" chain, 3/8 .050 It also includes a new bar wrench.

I would like $550 for this saw and will ship it to lower 48 US states for that price.

I accept credit cards through Paypal or money orders. I use UPS for shipping.

Tom

If you would like to trade for your 066 I will trade you a dolmar 7900 with 1 hr of run time in perfect condition with a 32 inch barand if its not the condition I say it I will give your saw back plus shipping back to you

Right now I just got called back to work after a 2 year layoff. I am just getting rid of a lot of saws I had around to sell. I appreciate the offer but am not looking for more saws, just to reduce the number sitting around in my shop.

Thanks

Tom

Latest posts

Back