Stihl tool pouch and tools

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missing

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is where this goes, but does somebody have the tools that came with the stihl 041 farm boss, that they would like to sell or direct me to a place to buy them,
thanks

Don't understand what you are looking for.
Lets see must sthils come with a screatch and a torks wrench.
go to a hardware story. if you don't have a saw dealer near by.

There was a specific tool pouch with the older saws. I have had many and just chucked them... from memory they did contain a few small tools and a grease gun for the bar tip.

Are you looking to "restore" a saw and want the original set, or just tools to run it?

tool pouch

i am looking for a tool pouch for the stihl 041 farm boss. it would be nice to find one that is close.

i dont have the tip grease gun, file, gauge for the chain

thanks

If you need a pouch let me know. My Stihl dealer has large boxes of Torx wrenches, screwdrivers, instuction books and the orange Stihl pouches that they have gathered over the years. He charges $.50 for each piece. If you can't find one anywhere else, let me know. Since they are small and light I can fold it up in an envelope and send one to you. However, you'll have to wait until the next time I'm there as it's about a 70 mile round trip.
Jay

Latest posts

Back