Stihl vs. Husky........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each brand has their strong suits. Stihl is great at being super-powerful, and made of tough metal. Husky is great at being made of plastic and wimpy

liked your post because of that sneaky thing you did there LOL

Cheap saws? Earthquake is the answer! Knock off at its best!

Again, Earthquake saws! No maintenance required! Just throw them away and get out another one!
Cheap saws? Earthquake is the answer! Knock off at its best!

Again, Earthquake saws! No maintenance required! Just throw them away and get out another one!
Are they available in six packs?

The best 50cc belongs to Husky, 346xp, but a 261 is not far behind or probably right there with some, the best 70cc belongs to stihl, 044, 440, 441, and the best 90cc belongs to Husky 390xp, I actually happen to own a 2188. But that's just my 2 cents and not worth much more than that.

The best 50cc belongs to Husky, 346xp, but a 261 is not far behind or probably right there with some, the best 70cc belongs to stihl, 044, 440, 441, and the best 90cc belongs to Husky 390xp, I actually happen to own a 2188. But that's just my 2 cents and not worth much more than that.
You couldn't prove it by me that the 346 is better then the 261 I have both. I will gladly sell the 346 to get another Stihl.

It seems to be your feathers that mostly are ruffled, and the pissing matches you are involved in seems to always be started by blatant BS statements made by you, or supported by you? As usual you old fool, you have it all wrong. There is nothing that happens on this or any other website that even remotely ruffles my feathers. At the end of the day, I shut my PC down and go to bed. This is entertainment at best and nothing more. And you "troll" , are the king of meaningless, fact less, and BS posts. If you actually knew half of what you post, you would be dangerous. And as for my name, if it offends you, great. Those that know me well, know that I have a VERY distinct way of getting my point across. I like it loud, fast and loud that is.

STiHLTHEDEERE, it might be a good idea to keep your post outside the "quote area", so people can see what is my words, and what is yours! ;)
Sorry, once again you have proven yourself, to be well,........yourself.

That is often not true, and actually there are less plastic in a 550 or 562 than in a 261 and 362 - despite they are lighter.
perfect example, how the hell would you know that. Its simple, you don't, as usual. I happen to have all four of those saws here in my shop. While the 2253/2260 are a little more rev happy, they don't hold a candle in build quality. I'm sure you already know that since you have so much run time on a 261/362, or any saw for that matter. Go back to sleep..............

perfect example, how the hell would you know that. Its simple, you don't, as usual. I happen to have all four of those saws here in my shop. While the 2253/2260 are a little more rev happy, they don't hold a candle in build quality. I'm sure you already know that since you have so much run time on a 261/362, or any saw for that matter. Go back to sleep..............

Same ol' BS, as you usually post - what happened to the alledged 12 lbs 5.0 hp MS362? :lol:

Bottom line is that you need to change your attitude a lot, if you want to be taken seriously.

i prefer case or massey ferguson. a john deere is like a stihl you have to go to the dealer to get a certain nut and bolt.
and dodge trucks suck also.

Same ol' BS, as you usually post - what happened to the alledged 12 lbs 5.0 hp MS362? :lol:
And again, how many prototype saws have you had the chance to see before they were released? You of all people should know how much a new saw is hyped before its release. Husky does it 2-3 years prior, and then takes at least that long to get it right, the 562 comes to mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back