Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you usually stop loading when the wheels fall off HAHAHA

on a serious note i think there is 2204.6 pounds in a ton and that falcon is a 1 ton ute and being that is a soft oak there ain't much waight in it

When you say one ton is that including the rear weight of the vehicle as well or just what is allowed for cargo only. Lots of manufactures are kind of fuzzy about that.

Also a one ton truck here will hold actually far more than one actual ton. More like twice that or more depending on how the vehicle is set up. The ute looks more in line for body size to our Pontiac G8 than a full size truck.

Someone in CA is trying to sell one in ute form but was salvage vehilce they adpated a ute style rear to a G8 holden.

I am guessing you ute has a solid axle unlike the holden set up.

When you say one ton is that including the rear weight of the vehicle as well or just what is allowed for cargo only. Lots of manufactures are kind of fuzzy about that.

Also a one ton truck here will hold actually far more than one actual ton. More like twice that or more depending on how the vehicle is set up. The ute looks more in line for body size to our Pontiac G8 than a full size truck.

Someone in CA is trying to sell one in ute form but was salvage vehilce they adpated a ute style rear to a G8 holden.

I am guessing you ute has a solid axle unlike the holden set up.

here it is a 1 ton pay load

This is about max maybe 2 1/2 ton
attachment.php

attachment.php

When i got the tray made i got extra ribs and heavey duty erverything.
Under the ute is air ballows,compressor,tank and in the cabin controls for up and down more in left or right what ever you nead,put 60 psi in the tyres and i will carry at least 2 ton of green wood very offen.:msp_thumbsup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

to say i like that 261 is a under statement cut some stringy up to 23" no probs and it is sooooo lite and smooooooth compared to the MS460 that i have no need for now in wood around the 18" to 20" mark there is only 2 to 3 seconds in it i'm sold bring on the MS261 C-M

to say i like that 261 is a under statement cut some stringy up to 23" no probs and it is sooooo lite and smooooooth compared to the ms460 that i have no need for now in wood around the 18" to 20" mark there is only 2 to 3 seconds in it i'm sold bring on the ms261 c-m

ps i have lost my taste for stock saws haha

Come on Andrew fess up. What your ute can carry and what it can carry legally are two completely different numbers :D

Back