Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't tell me that i thought i was getting somewhere,the day after that pic was taken more logs were added to be blocked up.:frown:

Mate you'll be 105 years old when that lot is done :) You're like a wood hoarding squirrel :D

Hey on another note there are some major issues with the new Ford Rangers...

And I'm blaming you...

Every bastard wants one and we've heard within Landmark there is up to a 5 month wait. Must be your fault...

Work utes

I was supposed to be getting a duel cab hilux turbo diesel.....but there are none to be had
Then it was maybe a prado, but nah we will get you a Mazda BT50............#### none to be had
mate we have sorted it we are getting you a triton.................What ever so long as it has cruse control and its free I don't care.

I'm not holding my breath, when the company credit card turns up next week I think I will get a rental car and see if the bill makes them hurry up. :)

I was supposed to be getting a duel cab hilux turbo diesel.....but there are none to be had
Then it was maybe a prado, but nah we will get you a Mazda BT50............#### none to be had
mate we have sorted it we are getting you a triton.................What ever so long as it has cruse control and its free I don't care.

I'm not holding my breath, when the company credit card turns up next week I think I will get a rental car and see if the bill makes them hurry up. :)

sounds like you got a bloody good job david cheers

The Tritons are OK but would probably be near the bottom of my list. They do drive really well though but are pretty average with a load. The Colorado is 3rd from bottom just above Great Wall and Tata :)
All of our opposition have gone to Tritons but we're getting the Rangers which is excellent, if we can get them that is. I might have to pre order mine as I'm doing about 1500km a week and only have 20,000km to go in my current Ranger before it get's swapped...

I was liking the Idea of a BT 50 but oh well

Work will spend about another 10 to 15K getting what ever they buy mine site compliant.
I doubt I will ever drive it to a mine though, as this week was the first week I did not have to fly somewhere for a meeting.

Work buys the utes outright so some one in the workshop will get it as a handmedown.

Work has been interesting and I have not had the time to bee on here much, but I have caught up on the threads I was reading.

Darren were did you get those dogs from

Mate you'll be 105 years old when that lot is done :) You're like a wood hoarding squirrel :D

Hey on another note there are some major issues with the new Ford Rangers...

And I'm blaming you...

Every bastard wants one and we've heard within Landmark there is up to a 5 month wait. Must be your fault...

Haven't started the Sugargums out there yet.:msp_unsure:

Yep its my fault that it rained and flooded where they make the Rangers and BT50s.:sucks:

I have been slabbing up a Yellowbox,looks good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I had a go at making some posts out of Stringbark the other day,its not as easy as you may think.

attachment.php

been there years ago i was cutting 10' post's out of red and yellow box for a deer farm give me a standard post any day

Yep its my fault that it rained and flooded where they make the Rangers and BT50s.:sucks:

Ah ha. I hadn't heard that. I just thought that they must have been selling like hotcakes or something. The flooding must be your fault though as you've probably cut all the trees down that used to stop the water running off :D Unfortunately we are getting the poverty pack smaller engined Ranger and not the 5 cylinder 3.2 litre :(

Latest posts

Back