Still at it....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihltheOne

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We are still feeding the fire here.... Man this global warming is brutal. 51 and rainy, strong winds. We had a light frost Sat am. Suposed to be 40 for the next 2-3 nights, highs in the 50s. I have used more than a cord since I "quit" burning this year.

the last couple of days its been like 90 92 90 92 degrees here not burning but using the a/c alot suppose to drop a little be in the 80s for the rest of week

where's the spring like weather

goodluck
Kevin

We are still feeding the fire here.... Man this global warming is brutal. 51 and rainy, strong winds. We had a light frost Sat am. Suposed to be 40 for the next 2-3 nights, highs in the 50s. I have used more than a cord since I "quit" burning this year.

Lucky you. It's been mid 90s here with 80 to 90 percent humidity. We won't see 40 degrees here again till maybe mid October if were lucky, could be into November. A man needs a lot of cold beer here this time of the year.:dizzy: :dizzy: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Heard on the news that some places out west got snow again this past couple of days. No kidding! Man made global warming is a hoax. Carbon credits my foot. Everybody wants in on this one. Oops I better stop before this gets moved to the political forum.

We had another light frost this am, just on the garage roof. Thermometer showed 34. I fed the gas dragon last night as I did not want to head to the wood pile.

Latest posts

Back