still buying mobil 1 racing 2T in USA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree completely. What makes this a bit of a twist is that i use them dailey for parts and get awesome prices, and my friend is and could get into more trouble for doing it. Especially if i cancel the order. Im thinking i have to chalk this up to a oops and move on with plenty of sweet oil to remind me for a bit.

I agree completely. What makes this a bit of a twist is that i use them dailey for parts and get awesome prices, and my friend is and could get into more trouble for doing it. Especially if i cancel the order. Im thinking i have to chalk this up to a oops and move on with plenty of sweet oil to remind me for a bit.
I am in for some, you wont get jammed up.
Let me know what you have and how much for it

12 liters including delivery to Finland ( from Germany ) = 90usd. Stuff made in Italy. 50% savings what is local price..... http://www.juingoil.de/Oils-for-bike-snowmobile-/2-Takt/Mobil-1-Racing-2T-12-x-1-lt::1641.html
M_1_R_2t.jpg

RV

Well i have a local auto parts store that can order it from the mobil dealer on a special order. I guess they have removed it from the us market but kept it for europe. The other guy is in europe and will ship it to me at almost 20$ us a liter
It was withdrawn in Europe for a time period but is now available again I"m reliably informed that there is some tiny "mods" but to all intents it is the same I don't know if you've used the original, but the only difference I found was a slightly difference in the exhaust smell but you may not notice it as I'm pretty sensitive to smells As an aside I no longer use it no favoring Ipone Samurai

Well it smells a lot less than redline 2T race oil what i was using earlier!
Also have been using mobil's stuff for a long time and never had any problems........... yet?!

RV

Everytime this thread gets pulled back it reminds me of the hell i went through. I ended up paying way too much for it and had the owner of the shop i ordered it through piss at me for months. Great oil but way too much hassle to get. Red armor or amsoil saber or mystic or citgo air cooled for me now.

I believe i ended up with a case of this oil, through a raffle, donated by @Trx250r180 almost a couple years ago now. Seems like really good stuff, very minimal smell, very minimal carbon buildup. Down to my last full pint :(

Latest posts

Back