!!stolen 372 and super 797 in lynchburg va!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That blows, had my home wiped out of guns a few years back. Be careful on retaliation, I'd want to kick their teeth in also. Them being crack heads may lead to future problems on your mothers property. They know where she stays now and if you hurt one of "them" they may go after her. Saws are alot different then people, just chalk it up as lost. What goes around comes around, they will get theirs sooner or later. Let the cops do their part, if any. Taking your own action may put them onto you when the crack heads deserved any beatings.

The first few days after my guns were stole I could have easily tortured someone to death. I don't think that I had ever had that much hate in me before.

The first few days after my guns were stole I could have easily tortured someone to death. I don't think that I had ever had that much hate in me before.

LOL, me also. I sat in the room where the guns were taken and just cried like a little beeotch. Took a few hours to gather myself. I now have 2 safes and don't leave anything laying around. We never found out who did it and got a few guns back. One of the guys who I think was involved got hit by a car. I'm a firm believer in the term "What goes around, comes around".

LOL, me also. I sat in the room where the guns were taken and just cried like a little beeotch. Took a few hours to gather myself. I now have 2 safes and don't leave anything laying around. We never found out who did it and got a few guns back. One of the guys who I think was involved got hit by a car. I'm a firm believer in the term "What goes around, comes around".

You didn't say who was behind the wheel of said car...

Bummer

Sorry to hear about your saws bro. I'll keep an eye out in Maryland.

I still have nothing:cry:

hopefully I can get some $ after this is all done.

I guess a 385xp will be replacing my 372, but i just dont know where I am going to find another super 797 with "read your owners manual" and "use new oil" stickers still on it....

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have nothing:cry:

hopefully I can get some $ after this is all done.

I guess a 385xp will be replacing my 372, but i just dont know where I am going to find another super 797 with "read your owners manual" and "use new oil" stickers still on it....

Don't beat yourself up over it. What comes around goes around. Good things will happen to good people. Have some patience and you will find another one eventually.

Back