Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have called up Andy and let him talk to him in person!!!

Oh, and I never post on here!

Yeah.... That was me..... My pop says if put a new 660 in the mail for me, he'll be in first thing next week to pay for it.....

My address is....

:monkey::monkey:

ok ok ok ill be the first to say i do read abit more then i do post, but most time somebody aready said what i was going to say so then i just dont post..but maybe i will know post more to get my word into things lol :cheers:

Hot dayummmmmmmm we pulled out a reader and got him posting, welcome. Post alot, post often, your input is as good as anyone elses and its always welcome,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yeah.... That was me..... My pop says if put a new 660 in the mail for me, he'll be in first thing next week to pay for it.....

My address is....

:monkey::monkey:

Something fishy here, your location, should be VA, someone get me the scattergun, we done pull up not a reader but a swindler,LOLOLOL

Couldnt have been Space...

I watched cnn and fox news and didnt see a man gettin trown out on his butt skidding across the blacktop and a wild thing trown right behind him.....:laugh:

wow. so good to see someone getting into like he was.

everyone on here starts out just reading, i mean there's alrady so muc info here. but i do agree, we should all post more...

Couldn't agree more. The more people post the more we all learn, everyone has something to add,:clap::clap:

I watched cnn and fox news and didnt see a man gettin trown out on his butt skidding across the blacktop and a wild thing trown right behind him.....:laugh:

That was not his butt, that was his luv muscle,LOLOLOLOLOL

Space, you should know that Thall's nickname was Tripod in school and he parts his hair and licks his eyebrows with his tongue, take's advantage of the poor opposite sex.

Back