Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also explains why you like that orange and jizz colored Stihl. :monkey:

I must admit vision plays a role. Take Adam & Eve. They lived in a garden, there were two leaves, one covered Adam, the other covered Eve. As the story did say, a wind came up and blew the leaves away. Their eyes did open and during the storm, lightening and rain, they got together and that was the nite they raise Cain!!!

Space, you should know that Thall's nickname was Tripod in school and he parts his hair and licks his eyebrows with his tongue, take's advantage of the poor opposite sex.

There's a name I haven't seen post, cheers. So you was in my class, cool beans,LOL

Space's sister gave me that nickname,hehehehe

My wife was just on that site...LOL

Did you know they ship out over 8000 packages a day and 85% are in a womans name? How do I know, Adam&Eve is right across the street from Mid-Atlantic Stihl in NC. The UPS driver told those guys that place really sends out a "load" everyday,LOLOLOL

Today a father and two sons came in the shop. They were toting a shiny 361
asking about muffler mods. The one son had some papers in his hand, they were photo copies of Lakeside's famous muffler mod for the 361. The father tells me the one son is on the chainsaw site all the time, the Arboristsite. I said really. I asked that son whats your name on the site. Being bashful he said he forgot his site name.

Being the gent I is I took them in the office and showed them a post I had just made on the site so they knew who I was on the site. That young man still wouldn't tell me his site name. I told him I had connections and would find out. We laffed. He bought a buckle and screen to do his Lakeside muffler mod. I showed him a few things about his 361 and we all had a good time.

It dawned on me after they left this site has over 35,000 members but it seems no where near that many members are posting, they must just be reading. That tells me so many are missing out on all the fun in here, they should stop just reading and start posting. Think of all the new blood, new arguments, new BS'ing, new usefull information if they would join in. That said here's an invitation to all those that read but do not post, start posting, join in the fun.

This post is for the young man that was in my shop today, make yourself known, post something. If you don't I will tell your pop the next time I see him I saw you on the street dealing crack, robbing an old granny in a wheelchair and kicking some poor guys pooch, yes I'm a firm beleiver in blackmail to gettttter done. So post!!!!!!!!!

your going to scare the poor kid common :greenchainsaw:

your going to scare the poor kid common :greenchainsaw:

Naaaaaaaaaaaa he knows I'm cool. I treated him and his pop and brother good. He wouldn't tell me his site name though. Kinda bashful but if he comes in now and then he'll know if he's into saws he's in good company, he'll fess up and join us in here,:clap::clap::clap::clap: