Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the floor eh? Ol softy.
:hmm3grin2orange:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZBUb0ElnNY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZBUb0ElnNY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I seem to use up whatever time I have on here reading, and end up with no time to post. Using the search, usually answers my questions. I will say this CAD is pretty hard to avoid. I found this site, trying to find a fan for my Dads 70E. I got along just fine with 1 red 930, for 20 years, and in just a few months, 4 more red saws have appeared.....

Charity post. Nothing to say at 7:50 AM. Didn't get called to work..... YET. Weather taking a dump later today, so I'll probably be working then.

Rebuilt the carb on my 550 MAC yesterday. It is flooding, and the gas tank flange i s STILL leaking, so I had to cleanup after the McCulloch Valdez yesterday. Maybe I'll sneak up on it today, and it will give in.

I am too bitter to post:angry:, you come here with one box store saw, and end up hanging out at the stihl dealer. This is crazy, I bought a cs 36 John Deere last night from my neighbor who was going to put it out in a garage sale, 'cause he never uses it. Used 3 or 4 times. My wife pointed out I do not need another saw to keep the farm free from downed trees. My response was.....I have come down with CAD. She told me to get a shot:help:.

Seriously, enjoy the site, but learn more lurking than talking.

Last edited:
yesterday i walked into a nearby dealer that i have not been to for a while. the owner was there. Within ten minutes, he had offered me a job for the summer fixing saws. This is the second time this has happened....

no... i think i post enough....

I agree with Tom (not often though...), but such posts are unacceptable ...:poke:

Not often though, hmmmmmmmmm, you'll agree with me and like it, ya hear me, don't make me come across the ocean on my paddle boat lay a can of whop hiny on ya, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, been awhile since I beat up a real old guy like you, I'm kinda looking forward to it,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back