Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lurk here a bit, more in the political forum though, keep my mouth shut and read and learn, and laugh. :)
When I buy my 372xpw, ( next week some time ) I'll post some pics and in action.

Sounds good. Get that baby and post da pics,:clap::clap:

I followed this site for at least six months before I joined, and it's become an almost daily addiction. I've got a Homie Super XL that I've been nursing along for the past few years, but I'm saving some cash to get a saw that will bring me into the 21st century. I'm only about an hour from Leesburg, so I may have to pay Tom a visit...

Anyway, even though I have limited knowledge about saws, I've found this to be just about the most entertaining forum on the internet. It's more than a message board about saws - it's a community, and an informative, funny, and cantankerous one at that!

Sounds like it would be hard to find a better dealer...It is just a little to far for me to drive to get my chains sharpened...

I followed this site for at least six months before I joined, and it's become an almost daily addiction. I've got a Homie Super XL that I've been nursing along for the past few years, but I'm saving some cash to get a saw that will bring me into the 21st century. I'm only about an hour from Leesburg, so I may have to pay Tom a visit...

Anyway, even though I have limited knowledge about saws, I've found this to be just about the most entertaining forum on the internet. It's more than a message board about saws - it's a community, and an informative, funny, and cantankerous one at that!

Stop in sometime. Can't give ya beer while at work but I can buy ya a pepsi,:cheers::cheers:

i leave this page for 2 days and come back and its 28 pages long:jawdrop: doesnt anyone have jobs? lol or firewood to cut lol :greenchainsaw::cheers::cheers:

I got a job...Lately it has been sitting at my desk pointing out the low poster's viewing this thread...:cheers:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3zrJyNgyNQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3zrJyNgyNQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is a bad :censored: song! i know this post was a little late lol. :cheers:

Yes this is sad THALL but some people are just too shy to tell ya. Some really use and abuse the anonymity for many reasons. I trust that you will get him to show his true "darkside" AS colors as you may see him a bit more often. I too wish that more people would post when they have a minute as well just for what it would bring because I can say personally that I feel like I know a thing or two about a thing or two but have learned much from this site and it's contributors. So I too say post instead of watching if you are reading this.

Back