Storm on Tuesday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, you have plenty to play with!

Maybe just haul logs back, take the grade B first, then criss cross stack the grade A stuff on top of that. Cut it up later at your leisure.

Yep, you have plenty to play with!

Maybe just haul logs back, take the grade B first, then criss cross stack the grade A stuff on top of that. Cut it up later at your leisure.

The pictures in the second post are up top (good size hill) so it will need to be split up there then hauled down. My plan is to open up the blocked trails first so we can get through with the rhino.

I still have some higher areas I need to check but will grab this stuff first.

Looks like a lot of hard work and some great heat in your future.

Be careful out there, keep an eye out for widowmakers, spring poles, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with the blowdowns like you've got.

Keep the pics coming!

Work Done Today

Looks like a lot of hard work and some great heat in your future.

Be careful out there, keep an eye out for widowmakers, spring poles, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with the blowdowns like you've got.

Keep the pics coming!

I had one full Cherry blocking the trail (first two pics, taken care of) bucked up a second cherry limb (main truck still standing, work for another day) the last tree I worked on was a sugar maple, I hauled it home then dumped by the splitter.

View attachment 297067View attachment 297068View attachment 297069View attachment 297070View attachment 297071

Back