Stove pipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But also from what i gather i had a pre fab fireplace. And a liner is reccomended.

The areas other than gray in the chimney illustrations will build creosote and burn burn burn..it says lack of circulation..DWEffective Area

Since smoke rises in a circular fashion, only a certain area of a square flue tile is really being put to effective use. The listings in the table above refer to the useable area.

Last edited:
Mine is 10" round. I just got off the roof. I just had to see. its 10:40...but still, i had to see. I could find no markings. I found where there was once a sticker on one section, but nothing else. It is about four foot above the roofline. Looked less from the ground. And the outer layer is cool at the roof. I'll climb in the attic tomorrow and check it out i guess. Im not sure if i can get to it or not because all this is in the corner of the house above what used to be a garage...so we will see.

Latest posts

Back