Struck some gold on ebay tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calm down.

ya im gonna check my blood pressure i ate some hot wings they where hot enough to make me sweat. :laugh:

i don't know how i do it either its a shot in the dark when rolling the dice on saws like this you gotta be prepared to be burned. but their what the husky is gonna be used for as long as its in one piece it doesn't need to be running the whole thing is gonna be gutted.

Last edited:
on another note i got a flyer in the mail today from pizza hut and ordered and placed my order for delivery over the internet. i am amazed by this. don't even have to make a phone call anymore to get pizza.

they got balls to do this people will be placin phony orders left and right.

Last edited:
For the most part, I've had good luck buying equipment on ebay. I've bought everything from chainsaws to trucks to an articulated loader. The only deal that wasn't right was a stump grinder. I paid for it but it never shipped. Fortunately, ebay refunded all of my money under their buyer protection plan. What I learned from that deal, is if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

You guys should check the classifieds here for saws. Lots of good reasonable priced saws, with many coming from reliable members. I sell a bunch on there. I have 3 or 4 pro huskies on there now.

Yep, I got a ms 260 pro on the classified, very little use...I think its on page 9, with pics...

You guys should check the classifieds here for saws. Lots of good reasonable priced saws, with many coming from reliable members. I sell a bunch on there. I have 3 or 4 pro huskies on there now.

ya i never really thought about it i didn't even know we had a classifieds for a long time. i truthfully liked the older forum better was way easier to navigate more clean. theirs a lot of stuff added on this one that no one uses like rewards, currency, garage,.

i got all my work saws I'm kinda looking for saws to screw around with now i might even tear one apart and try screwing with it. i got a poulan wild thing a customer gave me. i was gonna read some how to's and try porting it that way if it got screwed at least its crap and got it for free.

I'm a little leery about stuff like that. I wind up running out of room for it all. Hell, I haven't even seen the floors in this place since 1989. It won't be long before the TLC channel comes in here after me cameras a blazing. :blob2:

I mean it's cheap though, so what the hell.

Last edited:
What a piece of poo that classifieds section is. Tried to search for the 026 for sale, there's no way to do a quick search?

was searching for saws and ran across that i found the weird part of ebay. theirs a weird part of youtube also keep clicking through videos next thing you know your in the youtube zone.

:laugh: I barely have enough time to get to the AS zone.

I'm a little leery about stuff like that. I wind up running out of room for it all. Hell, I haven't even seen the floors in this place since 1989. It won't be long before the TLC channel comes in here after me cameras a blazing. :blob2:

I mean it's cheap though, so what the hell.

Just for the record, people. I'm not really a hoarder.

Hoarders never cease to amaze me though.

Latest posts

Back