Stump grimder finance problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid a card off like that and ignored the new bill and they started putting intrest on intrest on intrest just about ruined my credit
finally got them to take the original amount but had to stay on the phone for close to 2 hrs, had ask for a pay off amount while in line at chase drive through too, now I pay it off every month havent paid a fee or intrest since spring of 08, look at the revenue statements at your bank next time your in the lobby, they make more on fees than they do on intrest, use them not the other way around, but then i cant get a loan thank God I still have the cc for emergencies and bills, just pay it off every month, go figure chase is a rokerfeller bank and they financed both sides of several wars isnt that treason.
Paul

As long as you pay your cc bill off every month, you have to love the free cash back. I use my Cabela's cc for as many business purchases as possible and each year end up with a cool grand in free stuff at Cabela's. Buy all my kids' columbia coats there, my work boots, my good black leather coat and all sorts of good camping and fun stuff. Of course, their interest rate is high but, so long as the bill gets paid in full monthly, who cares?

Gotta love buying a $20k piece of equipment with a cc and getting $200 worth of free gear or cash back on top of it!

AP

As long as you pay your cc bill off every month, you have to love the free cash back. I use my Cabela's cc for as many business purchases as possible and each year end up with a cool grand in free stuff at Cabela's. Buy all my kids' columbia coats there, my work boots, my good black leather coat and all sorts of good camping and fun stuff. Of course, their interest rate is high but, so long as the bill gets paid in full monthly, who cares?

Gotta love buying a $20k piece of equipment with a cc and getting $200 worth of free gear or cash back on top of it!

AP

Was doing that in my younger years. Have a Cabela's 17 miles away. Got a Glock 23 for free! Started getting carried away with that damn thing and next thing I know I was at my $20k limit and was working at a Ford plant and they announced they were closing it. Learned the hard way and was not easy but put an end to that, no more Cabela's card. It was all my fault but can't handle it.

Going to rent a vermeer 752 for a week. Will give me a good comparison to the rayco 1672dxh. I would not do it but have that monster stump job to do plus i'll have a few more in another week so I.can get out of them quick. That way if I decide to get a small.self propelled I won't have 12hrs worth of stumps to do. Gonna cost me $1k for the.week to demo but will knock if off the top if I like it. They had a bunch of 752's come in off lease from the city of Detroit, all 2003-2006 with 120-1500hrs.

Going to rent a vermeer 752 for a week. Will give me a good comparison to the rayco 1672dxh. I would not do it but have that monster stump job to do plus i'll have a few more in another week so I.can get out of them quick. That way if I decide to get a small.self propelled I won't have 12hrs worth of stumps to do. Gonna cost me $1k for the.week to demo but will knock if off the top if I like it. They had a bunch of 752's come in off lease from the city of Detroit, all 2003-2006 with 120-1500hrs.

752's are beast

I don't think you'll be disappointed

Latest posts

Back