Stump Guard Shielding

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oly's Stump

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know of who sells stump guard shielding besides the Stump R Guard from Allied Equipment. I did a search online and found shielding in the UK and almost ordered some until I found out that shipping was $114.00. It looked like good shielding too. I have had 2 Stump R Guards but don't care for the framing. I don't want to mess around with building my own. Anybody build and sell them on this site? I would be interested! Either that or I guess I will have to pay the shipping from the UK. Thanks! OLY

I've seen some at the Vermeer/Sherrill Dealer, could probably find them on Sherrill's website.

I'm using the fabric from the stumpr guard after the frame wore out. Just using five 6' long garden stakes bought from Home Depot, they're about $4 each. Not super tough but last probably six months before I bend or break them. Just ziptied them to the fabric and away you go. Only problem is when the ground gets really dry and hard the 3/4" diameter stakes are a bit tuff to get to stick in the ground. But here in Oregon it's only a short time each year.

stumper63

Latest posts

Back