Stupid chainsaw tricks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a new super safe Stihl chain saw you should check out to keep this from happening for a third time. Check it out.

Kenn

Glorified Hangnail

Tod, this is not looking good if we are to factor in what your signature says.
Change it now. LOL
BTW, is part of your nail sawn off, or is that just dried blood? If you rocked out on your nail I'm sure it would hurt like H#LL. Be thankful you weren't one handing the KD088 when that happened. This is the proper method BTW.
John
Onehanded.jpg

I'm going to put that down as your one of us that preachs, DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO! At least you have sense enough to stand to the side in case she kicks back. :) You made me miss a call from Dan Henry while I was looking at that picture. Now his line wull be busy the rest of the afternoon when I try to call him back.#@*&%* :cry:

I guess the signature can be interpreted to my disadvantage from time to time. Although I try to improve every day I'm still far from perfect........and will be as long as I draw breath.

If that had been the 088KD I'd need my head checked. Running that saw in the tree is not a good idea! Also, I'd have had a bloody nub for a hand. It did get the nail.......and it did hurt.

It's easy to be hard.......it's hard to be smart.:)

why is it my boss (xander9727) gets to have all the fun with saws?
"saw vs ricky"
cut thumb again
flying chainsaws
well, i guess as long as it happens to him first and not the rookie. at least he will know how to react if it ever happens to me!

Yeah, I had a problem one month where I couldn't keep my hand saw off my body. It bit me good in the knuckle with ten stitches later. Oops!

Back