Sunday night...whatcha workin on?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caleath

Cliff Leath
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 290 torn apart now...needs lots of parts. A Poulan 2150....that needs lots of parts. At a stand still now. Man I have made a mess too.

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone.

Cliff

Nothing tonight. Tomorrow I'll check out the 361 spark plug wire boot, and maybe see what it'll take to get the Craftsman 4.5 / Homelite 450 running.

Mark, what fuel line did you decide to go with?

Just got in from the shop, ..had this on the bench first,

alaska%202010%20208.jpg

alaska%202010%20209.jpg

alaska%202010%20210.jpg

alaska%202010%20211.jpg

alaska%202010%20212.jpg

Pioneerguy600

An old unidentified homie ( looks like a Zip), UGH!. Recoil issues. Its whisky time now. I'm look'n out at 'bout an inch of fresh snow.:chainsaw:

Just finished cleaning all the parts of my disassembled 026 Pro. Waiting on parts.

Cold Beer.

MS460 that needs a few minor details for a good friend.

My 2163 with 372BB that has a problem TBD

Jonsered 2095 project basket case.

In that order.

I worked on coming home from San Antonio blew pasted a dps running 80, luckily he was doing something in his trunk. I wanted to be home last night but i couldnt, i think the whole weekend i got 8hrs of sleep. Come Tuesday no more speeding, i will have my class A cdl:rockn:

Tmrw ill be getting my 3700 setup maybe put it in some oak:rock:

Working on?

I have a 1971 Mercury 7.5 horse-power outboard on the edge of my bench.It has what is referred to as "Thunderbolt" ignition. Well it looks as if the wiring was struck buy lightning. All wires are fried. The worst is that virtually know parts are available.Points go for $114 a set.It has good compression and is in other wise good condition, Ken

Latest posts

Back